Friday 8 July 2011

Amy Winehouse asks her 15-year-old goddaughter for advice

Amy Winehouse asks her 15-year-old goddaughter for advice.

V Festival

The troubled singer recently in Belgrade after a disastrous performance over the European tour dates - turns to Dionne Bromfield for support, and the young singer admits she is not sure why people always go to him with their problems.

Dionne said: "It's weird. I'm only 15 but a lot of people ask me for advice. Don't ask me why. And Amy is one of those people, always coming to me for advice."

During Amy's performance in Belgrade, the 'Back To Black' hitmaker - who recently in rehab for alcohol problems and sought treatment for drug addiction is a history published wild eyes, erratically behaved and his words slurred.

She told The Scotsman newspaper: "I haven't seen the video but I've heard. What can you say, really? I've seen some other footage of her and it is sad.

"But then again, you have to think if I feel sad watching this, how does she feel? Amy is Amy. She is her own person. We don't tell her what to do. Only she can decide. But you know, she's a massive talent and you can't knock her for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment