Thursday 30 August 2012

Amy WineHouse Ex-Husband To Be A Father Again!!!!

It would be his second time, Amy Winehouse ex-husband is going to become a father.

Blake Fielder-Civil, spent to years as an husband of late super star Amy, is now expecting nother child with girlfriend Sarah Aspin, the mother of his 15-month-old son, Jack. 


She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't agree with abortions, but I couldn't help but think that being on my own with two children, while I was grieving, could be too much to deal with.

"But I thought that I had Blake's life inside me - and there was no way I was going to get rid of it..."

Aspin told her partner the happy news shortly after he came out of his coma: "I whispered it in his ear and even though he was really weak, he smiled." 

No comments:

Post a Comment